AMA Fees for 2018 session for 6 years BS – MD program after class 12 – MAKATI CAMPUS, Manila
|Year Wise Tution Fee||Ist Year
|Fees (in Philippine Peso)||300,000||200,000||250,000||250,000||150,000||100,000||1,250,000|
AMA Fees for 2018 session for 4 year MD program after Graduation (Bachelor’s)
|1st Year MD||2nd Year MD||3rd Year MD||4th Year MD||Total|
|Fees (in Philippine Peso)||300,000||250,000||250,000||150,000||9,50,000|
- Exchange Rate: 1 US Dollar ≈ 44 Philippines Peso (applicable as date on transaction)
- Admission is subject to Final approval of students Application by the University & Availability of Seat
- Student Visa Conversion from 9A to 9F visa in Manila + Airport pick up + Medical Quarantine + Misc + Assistance = 700$
- Tourist Visa Extension Prior to filling for Conversion in Philippines in USD (One Time) if required = 300$
- Special Study Permit (If student is under 18 Years of age) = 300$
- Hostel / apartment charges depend on the availability of accommodation type at the time of arrival of student.
- Apartment or Flat in Manila ranges from 3500 pesos to 5000 pesos as per month depends on the choice of the student.
- Food approximately costs 5500 pesos per student per month depends on food habits of the student.
- Electric charges & Water charges are to be paid as actual depends on the use by each student
- Currency rate is used only for calculations & student has to pay as per the rates prevailing on the date of conversion.
- $ is U.S Dollar, Euro is European currency & RMB / Yuan is Chinese currency, Philippine Pesos is the Philippines Currency.
- Rates for air ticket shall be paid as per rate on the date of actual booking or travel.
- Though due care is taken while preparing this chart there may be changes in the same from time to time.